terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

Plan B

We plan and we plan and we plan. What for? Because it makes us feel more comfortable with ourselves and our lives, it gives us a sense of preparation. And yet, more often than not, shit hits the fan and all our plans go down the proverbial drain.



I wonder whether or not things would be better if we made no plans. I always doubt those people who say they make no plans, they just enjoy life and "go with the flow". Is that even possible? I wish I could do that but most of the times I tend to freak out if I can't  minimally predict what's coming my way.

Right now, I can predict. I can more or less tell what's coming. I don't necessarily like it but at least I know.

I also know that where I am is not where I once planned to be.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário