domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

The 30 days of November

Well, now that almost 30 days have passed, I have no idea of what to do. 30 days. So much can happen in this timeframe. I keep getting memories, images, some true, from the past, others which aren't real, from the future, a future.



I'm afraid too long has gone by and now things don't make sense anymore. I'm afraid of that possibility and of preferring not to fight that possibility. What to do? Do I stay? Do I try again knowing that there is a big window for disappointment? Do I leave it where it's at, knowing that there are so many other slices of the world to bite at? I can't help but think that freedom is absolutely necessary until I find the person I want to be tied down with and by (no sexual pun intended).

Is this it?

We've had 30 days apart and the time for a decision really is fast approaching. I have to decide: what have these 30 days done to and for me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário